Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Sweetest Words...

Out of the blue, Sam came up to me, wrapped his arms around my legs and said the best little sentence his little voice has ever muttered...
"I wuv you so much Mommy."
Completely on his own. Each and everyday he is talking more and more so this should not surprise me but it still took me by surprise. And of course, I cried. (I'm a bit of a crier)

5 comments:

starnes family said...

Of course you cried! How sweet. I know you're loving every minute!

The Potters said...

That is SO sweet! Makes my heart melt.

Coco said...

Nothing sweeter in the whole wide world.

Bram is four and still says things that take my breath away and make my heart laugh! Kids are awesome.

Carrie Darney said...

Man, isn't that the best feeling in the world! You have this little baby and then you just WAIT for the first time they say they love you and really mean it! This made me smile reading your post. Sam is one cute little boy!!!

Heather said...

that is just darling. but i think everything he does is darling!