Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Zoo with my buddy Cooper

Sam and I went to the zoo with our friends April and Cooper House. The Houses' are great friends of ours. Cooper's dad works for Edward Jones with Matt. They live in Decatur. Sam and Cooper are only a few weeks apart in age and are both very active! Their favorite part was the petting zoo. I think Sam was more excited about the Goldfish snack I kept pumping him full of so that he would stay content in his stroller. He is everywhere lately. If he's not running, he's climbing. We have strapped or bolted every tall piece of furniture we have to the wall "just in case".
*First Time Alert :)* I asked him to smile and he turned to me and actually said "Cheese!" I about croaked!

Did I mention that he is climbing a lot lately?

Cooper is a bit of a wild man himself. They just couldn't get enough of the baby "moo".

2 comments:

House said...

Those have to be two of the cutest boys at the zoo...if I do say so myself! We had fun...love Sam's "cheese" pic!

michelle matthews said...

They are too cute! How fun! What a great idea now that it's starting to cool off. I love the "cheese" thing. Luke started doing that to one day. I didn't teach him.