Oh, Amber. We could have such talks about trains! Isn't that funny? Never thought my knowledge would include such earlier on.
We had a wonderful train museum in Colorado. Hoping to find something similar here. Not aware of anything in Dallas, but I'll let you know if something comes to mind. Kansas City used to be a huge train hub and Union Station is lovely. I can't wait to find more!
2 comments:
Oh, Amber. We could have such talks about trains! Isn't that funny? Never thought my knowledge would include such earlier on.
We had a wonderful train museum in Colorado. Hoping to find something similar here. Not aware of anything in Dallas, but I'll let you know if something comes to mind. Kansas City used to be a huge train hub and Union Station is lovely. I can't wait to find more!
Cool pics!!!! You do like taking pics of objects. You are good at it!
Post a Comment